Various factors that contribute to your peaceful sleep include the room temperature, light, ambient noise and the mattress that you will lie in. A good mattress is very essential to maintain the comfort levels of your body. Here are the top 10 best California queen mattress reviews.
1. Snuggle orthopedic mattress:
This mattress provides the greatest airflow with universal comfort and in whatever position you sleep in. The mattress helps you to properly align your body to relieve pressure and it will not matter if you are lying on your back, or side, or sleeping on your stomach. This mattress is a perfect blend of polyester, bamboo, and Lycra.
- High-quality foam tested by CertiPUR-US
- Dust mites resistant keeping the mattress fresh and clean
- Patented airflow shifting system
- Breathable and dissipating body heat
- 10-inches deep foam
- Removable cover
- Hypoallergenic mattress
- The airflow of more than 100 times
- 2 layers foam with multiple levels of firmness
- As bamboo is highly absorbent, it may influence build-up of sweat or microbial growth
2. T & N adaptive foam mattress:
Two layers of adaptive polyurethane foam give the Tuft and Needle mattress its firmness. Not just it is firm but bouncy as well. The foam layer which is infused with a cool gel and graphite keeps you cool and comfortable in bed while you are sleeping. It is covered by a fabric which makes the surface smooth and soft.
- 7-inches support layer ensuring no back pain
- Polyurethane foam with 2 layers
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Can be spot cleaned with mild detergent
- Infused with graphite and cooling gel
- The right quality of softness and support
- Support foam keeps your neck and spine aligned
- May be vulnerable to heat because of polyurethane foam
3. Foam mattress gel-based by eLuxury Supply:
This mattress will be the best choice for people who prefers to stay cool while sleeping. The mattress gives you enough room so that you can spread out in it without feeling cramped. This mattress has two layers of foam that keep it’s surface cool and comfortable.
- 3-inches gel memory foam for ultimate comfort
- CertiPUR-US standards certified
- Durable and heavy resistant against daily wear and tear
- Memory foam infused with gel particles
- Foam layer aligns your spine
- Washable and removable mattress cover
- May tend to have a chemical odor
4. Sweetnight memory foam twin mattress:
The Sweetnight mattress has 3 layers of foam for even weight distribution. The top layer of this mattress has gel-infused foam that will dissipate body heat. All the materials used are non-toxic in nature and certified by CertiPUR-US.
- 3-layers of foam for stable support
- Materials are non-toxic
- Durable that lasts for many years
- Gel particles regulate body temperature
- 3-zones comfort layer
- Both sides can be used for sleeping
- Initially may have a slight odor
5. Classic Brands Mercer gel foam mattress:
This mattress offers you a cool sleeping surface that will conform to the body in order to get proper sleep. It has a combination of wrapped coil spring and gel memory foam. The gel layer makes the mattress breathable and foam layer adjust your body to give you comfort.
- Wrapped coil spring and gel-based foam for more comfort
- Durable that will last for many years
- 12-inches thick for superior support
- Gel layer comforts pressure points
- Spring coils support your body
- Hypoallergenic and anti-microbial
- A little bit heavier than an ordinary foam mattress
6. Queen foam mattress by Sleep Innovations Skylar:
This unique mattress offers a much advanced breathable support foam. It is 12-inches thick for maximum comfort and extra plushness. It has a mixture of breathability, support, and comfort. It comes with a poly-knit cover.
- Top layer gel memory foam cools you down
- Hypoallergenic with dust mite resistant
- Anti-microbial finish
- Fit for back and side sleepers
- Top layer cools you down rapidly
- Thick support base
- The memory foam can retain heat
7. Sunrise Bedding natural latex mattress:
The Sunrise 8-inches mattress has a top layer with a support base of about 800 covered foils individually that provides perfect firmness and additional comfort. This mattress is free from allergens and toxins.
- Provides ample support irrespective of any surface
- Orthopedic support with luxurious comfort
- Made from cent percent natural latex
- Latex foam provides softness and support for the body
- Movement isolation due to wrapped coils
- Gets fitted on any platform
- May take around 48 hours to expand fully
8. Ultimate Dreams memory foam gel mattress by DreamFoam:
This gel-infused mattress has three layers of foam for giving you a supportive surface to sleep on. The 13-inches foam mattress offers a little thickness for additional support to your body and increases comfort. This mattress is layered with gel-based foam so that it can absorb heat and keep you cool during sleeping.
- 4-way stretchable cotton knit cover
- Last for years against regular wear and tear
- Relieves pressure point and keep your spine aligned
- Extra thickness for body support
- Gel memory foam keeps you cool
- Highly durable
- Weighs a little heavier than an ordinary mattress
9. Perfect Cloud 8-inches Supreme memory foam mattress:
This mattress has a soft-top layer that is breathable and keeps you cool. It has a thick layer of foam that holds your body weight comfortably. The improved airflow ensures boosting your comfort zones.
- Lasts up to several years
- Thick base layer for god support
- The 2-layer foam keeps you comfortable while you sleep
- Airflow memory ensures coolness
- Stretch knitted cover can be easily cleaned
- Plenty of support because of thick base
- Usually has a chemical odor that will go after some time
10. Ashley Furniture design memory foam gel mattress:
Another mattress that ensures top-quality comfort with the 4-layer foam that is covered with 1.5-inches quilt. It helps to regulate the body temperature and adds a coolness to your body.
- Infused with green tea extracts and charcoal
- Eliminates bad odors
- Multiple layers of gel, synthetic latex, and high-density foam
- 3-layer foam provides maximum support
- Quilt cover guarantees softness and comfort
- Designed for long-term usage
- A slight heavier
A California queen mattress allows you to have enough space to sleep without taking too much area of your bedroom.