When you think of your kids, you make sure to take every step to ensure their safety. While you’re going out and travelling with your family, you make sure to incorporate all features that make your vehicle stay away from all troubles. However, when it specifically comes to kids there is no other better option than a car seat for kids.
Talking about car seats, Graco leads the industry with its top of the line products. With the top 10 Graco car seat reviews, we’re going to help you decide which one would work for you.
10. Graco Affix Backless Booster
The Graco High Booster Car Seat has been crash-tested and engineered for advanced safety according to the U.S. standard FMVS213.
The material is engineered with Graco Protect Plus which has been combined with a series of rigorous crash tests assuring the safety of your child inside, frontal, rear and rollover crashes; additionally, testing can be based on New Car Assessment program to maintain extreme interior car temperatures.
- Available with a Latch System in Atomic for assuring the utmost safety of the child.
- Simple and hassle-free installation with front adjustment feature.
- Self-buckle for child
- Fully adjustable car seat for a secure and proper fit
- Storage for kids items like cups, snacks, little toys, water bottles, etc.
- Discomfort in plugging seat belt
- Doesn’t work well with all cars
9. Graco Affix Seat Youth Booster
With the AFFIX Highback Booster installed with Latch System, you can comfortably make space for your “big kids” weighing between 30 to 100 lbs and around 57 inches of height. You can a secure and tight connection for the vehicle seat. At this time the booster remains unoccupied and you get help in facilitating independent buckling. You secure the child in the booster seat with the availability of a shoulder/lap belt. You can additional hide-way space for storage for putting in toys, food, drinks and accessories of your kid beside him.
- Better protection with reliable latch system
- Convert it to backless booster whenever you want to
- Simple and hassle-free installation
- Works fine and provides comfort for even long trips
- Headrest doesn’t adjust accordingly
- Can be a little problematic when your kids grow
8. Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Gotham
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, it is recommended for young children to ride facing at the rear side until they reach 2 years of age. With Extend2Fit you get 4-position panel for an extension that offers you 5” of additional legroom for the child to safely ride rear face for longer. The seat is usable for rear-facing from around 4-50 lbs and forward-facing for the weight range of 22-65 lbs.
- Weight limit of 50 lb for rear faced ride and no limit on standing rear faced.
- Budget-friendly rear faced seat compared to other Graco car seats
- More legroom
- Among the most comfortable options with shoulder pads, more cushion, body, and head insert for infants.
- 6 reclining positions with 4 for rear-facing
- Simple installation
- Problems in tightening straps
- Takes time to properly adjust
7. Graco 4Ever 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
The child safely product has won a lot of awards with many hearts due to its maximum efficiency, versatility, and simplicity. The seat design is made for fitting children of different sizes with a lot of positions for getting a safe and perfect rest for your child’s head. Like other Graco devices, it is available with the InRight LATCH feature. You just need to simply strap the device and you’re good to go.
- Safe harness for adjustments with more than 10 positions
- Tested for Side-impact and better child security
- Cup holders and additional space available
- Extremely comfortable for the child in addition to plush inserts
- Straps can loosen over time with continuous use
6. Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Convertible
This outstanding kid safety device from the family of Graco car seats is among the leading selling car products in Amazon. The seat has gone through several crash tests and it proceeds over US FMVSS 213 to ensure you get optimum safety with comfort through useful features.
- Get more space in the backseat
- Better durability with steel-armoured frame
- Designed for growing kids
- Available with front and rear positioning
- Short seat harnesses
5. Graco Atlas 65 2-in-1 Harness Booster Seat
The harness car seat Atlas 65 2-in-1 is a front-facing harness booster seat made accordingly with the requirements of a growing child. This 5-point front-facing harness seat supports (22-65 pounds) to other highback boosters of around (30-100 pounds). With No-Rethread everything is kept quite simple.
- 10 different height positions
- Comfortable seating with 2-position recline feature
- Get all your drinks and other things closer with two cup holders
- Harness storage spaces for harness strapping
- Thin padding
- Tight straps for some people
4. Graco Convertible Contender 65 Car Seat
Graco convertible Contender 65 car seat is much somewhat similar to getting two-in-one seats. Firstly you get a rear-facing car seat for infants weighing around 5-40 pounds. Then later on while your child begins to grow it changes to a forward-facing car seat that holds a kid weighing 22 to 65 pounds.
- Five-point harness with rethread feature
- Removable body and head support for a better room.
- Not enough portability
- Bar clip quite troublesome
3. Graco Snugride 35
The Graco Snugride Connect 35 car seat for infants is meant for baby protection with the rear-facing seat that supports a weight of 4-35 lbs and also features a comfortable seat for keeping your baby cosy and safe. Snugride 35 features Click Connect technology that offers one-step secure attachments for all other Graco Click Connect strollers that make it simple to have a travel system suitable well with your lifestyle.
- Ultra-lightweight and ideal for transportation
- Effective against large impacts
- Can be easily installed and used
- Available with only small seat strap covers
- Requires little adjustments
2. Graco TurboBooster Backless Galaxy Car Seat
Get the ideal seating conditions for your growing kids with the backless TurboBooster seat which offers seating solutions for both kids and parents. While raising kids to the right height, parents can further offer additional booster seat protection to kids with better seatbelt height. The hideaway cup holder and intricate fabric designs are loved by kids.
- Comfortable and attractive kid friendly design
- Simple clean cushions
- No metal clips for fixing seat
1. Garco SungRide SnugLock 35 Elite Infant Car Seat
The sound of a secure ride is just a click away with the Snugride SnugLock 35 elite. Installation can simply be done through either the LATCH or the seat belt of the vehicle. With just three simple steps you can get a secure and confident installation. With InRight LATCH you get a single second connection with a base with 4 position recline and simple to read level indictor for eliminating the guesswork of installation.
- Hassle free three step installation process
- Addition sun and shade protection
- 4 reclining positions
- Not ideal design for the canopy
- Little heavier
Car seat buying Guide
Buying the right fit seat for your child is vital and it’s always recommended to test car seats before you buy these.
Make sure to select approved and tested car seats
These can be approved and tested in two different regulations; ECE R44 and UNR 129-Size. The seat must be tested by both. ECE R44 is for testing in both rear faced and front faced collision whereas UNR 129 is meant for side impact.
A child safety seat gets approved accordingly upon passing UNR 129.
Get a car seat with long use
Make sure to have car seats that offer your child with comfort and best safety features throughout the entire usage period. You can look for certain features such as leg space, adjustable height, adjustable recline position and adaptive protection for side impact.
Some other features
To make everything simple and convenient, you can look through other factors such as:
More Legroom – Other reasons due to which parents turn their kids in forward-facing position is legroom shortage. Car seats that offer better space for kid’s legs, means it comes with longer usage.
Simple installation – Firstly, check whether there is ISOfix in the car or not. ISOfix is different metal rings down the vehicle seat back for connecting ISOfix seats. You can use ISOfix fixings quickly and conveniently for clearing indicators.
While you might think of the regular car seat being sufficient enough, these Graco car seats that are designed especially for kids can save lives along with a fun and lively journey experience for them.
People who are purchasing car seats for the very first time for their kids must look into car seat buying guide for kids so that they get the best possible fit for their requirements. The features and functions would vary according to the model and you can go through all products to decide on the best one that suits your requirements.