Bosch dishwashers are easily the best ones I’ve used, and the 500 series has proven itself to be both reliable and effective. They are incredibly quiet, they don’t consume a lot of energy and they get the job done. In this Bosch 500 series dishwasher Amazon review, I would like to share my experience with the Stainless Steel Bosch SHP65T55UC model.
- The greatest thing about this model is, without a doubt, its quietness. At a sound level of only 44 dB, you can hardly tell it’s working at all, so it won’t keep you up if you decide to turn it on at night. There’s an indicator beam on the floor that shows if the dishwasher is running, which I find very neat, as I don’t have to worry I might accidentally open it before it’s all done.
- There’s a Half Load Option. You can use it if you don’t have enough dishes for a full load. This mode doesn’t take a lot of time and reduces the use of water, which is a great choice if you don’t have a lot of dishes to wash and don’t want to wait the whole day until the machine is full. And the dishes all come out clean, shiny and dry.
- Bosch 500 series dishwasher has five washing cycles that will get even the dirtiest dishes clean, and the extra dry feature will make them dry and shiny.
- With Bosch 500 series dishwasher, fitting all the dishes perfectly inside isn’t a problem anymore as the racks are adjustable. This is something the 300, 800 and 500 series have in common and it’s incredibly convenient. With three height levels, you can easily fit everything in – the bigger pots that take up too much space and the saucepans that are too tall. It also has a third rack for silverware and flat items and a removable basket for cutlery, which I find very handy.
- Despite all the pros, there are some cons, too, that a buyer needs to consider before buying the dishwasher. With the 500 series, you have to make sure you read the manual before using it and carefully follow the instructions. You might have to choose the right detergent with this model, otherwise, the dishes might not be cleaned properly.
- Additionally, the dishwasher’s stainless steel finish is prone to some water stains that can be somewhat hard to get rid of.
Overall Bosch 500 series dishwasher is a great choice. It’s reliable, quiet and performs its job very well.