A convection microwave can not only ease up your work in the kitchen but also save a lot of time to focus on other important works in the household. You can find convection microwave ovens in various models and designs in the market from which it can be difficult to choose the best one for your home. Some of the best convection microwave ovens are reviewed here under to help you in this regard. Tips to buy the best convection microwave oven provided in this write-up can also be helpful for you.
Buying Guide for choosing the best Convection Microwaves
While buying the best convection microwave you will have to consider a few things like:
Control buttons: It should have all the control buttons fond in a microwave to access its presets and control temperature.
Convection or Not: Some units do not have convection even after mentioning on its cover. So you should check this feature before buying.
Wattage: You should check the power supply required by the unit so that it provide you the temperature required to use it properly. It will make your oven more efficient.
Budget: You should focus more on quality of the microwave instead of its price only. You should have a flexible budget to buy the best convection microwave.
Warranty: The microwave you choose should be backed by adequate warranty form the manufacturer so that you can use it for a long time without any problem.
1. Convection Bake Digital Countertop Oven by KitchenAid
This convection microwave bakes delicious dishes by heating the stuff evenly with Even-heat technology used in it. It is a versatile microwave oven as it can broil side dishes, bake pizzas, toast breads and warm up food with the help of its 9 pre-programmed functions.
- Even heat for baking cycle
- Flexible usage
- Pre-programmed functions
- Timer to remind you
- Shuts off after reaching temperature
- Poor performance
2. Microwave Oven with Stainless Steel Countertop by Panasonic
It is a high power microwave oven with 1.2 c. Ft. capacity for seamless power for cooking flavorful delicious food. It generates and delivers seamless flow of power with its inverter technology to avoid overcooking of the food. It fits to any kitchen due to its compact design.
- Strong construction
- Seamless cooking
- Compact design
- Genius sensor for smart cooking
- Keeps food warm
- Unit failed to work with an “H98” error code
- Top of the oven becomes too hot
3. Multi-function, Digital Stainless Steel Air Fryer Oven by Gourmia
The FRYFORCE 360 TECHNOLOGY in this microwave allows it to cook food 30% faster by heating it from all the sides. It has spacious interior to toast bread or bake 12” pizza effectively. Its controls can adjust temperature and time of cooking easily.
- Cooks food 30% faster
- Spacious interior
- 24 pre-set controls for easy cooking
- Easy to monitor cooking
- It does not has a power button or switch
- Hard to clean after cooking
4. Countertop Microwave oven with Convection by Toshiba
This microwave can also be used as convection for cooking and reheating food with the help of its cooking sensor. It can bake, roast, and defrost food as per your requirement with its up to 1400 watt power. Its stainless steel interior and exterior makes it easy to clean.
- Reheating function
- Sensor cooking
- Easy to clean stainless steel interior
- 1 year warranty
- Quality is below expectations
- Sensor stopped working after a few months
5. 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave by Sharp
This convection microwave oven with 850 watt can be used for bakes, browns, roasts, broils, and crisps whenever required. It has interactive display with 7 digits and easy to set sensor. It heats evenly with its turntable.
- 850 watt power
- Versatile use
- Easy to set smart sensor
- Even heating
- Adequate interior space
- It was tricky to install
- It I heavier in weight
6. Black 1000-Watt Microwave Oven with Convection by Farberware
This stylish convention microwave is spacious enough to cook various types of foods with the help of its 11 preset cooking programs. Its air fry technology allows you to cook healthy food at the right temperature. It allows you to combine its convection and grill features to maintain the juiciness of the oven fresh food.
- Stylish and spacious
- 11 preset programs
- Air fry technology for healthy cooking
- Versatile cooking
- Oven fresh cooking
- Lacks user manual
- Its grill does not heat food properly
7. Convection Microwave Oven by Daewoo
Its Honeycomb Cavity interior design improves its performance by 15% and its power output range form 900-1500 Watts allows you to use it flexibly as grill, microwave and convection. Its power level can be adjusted at 10 levels. It auto cook menu allows you to cook various types of food.
- Improved design for better performance
- Flexible use with 900-1500 Watts Power Output
- 5 Auto Cook Menus
- Easy to steam clean it
- Stylish interior
- Not easy to install
- Not easy to manage
8. Convection Microwave Oven with Grill by Cuisinart
This microwave convention oven needs 1000 watt power to work effectively. Its stainless steel interior can be sanitized easily as it does not absorb any kind of odor. It can be operated conveniently with its touchpad controls.
- Spacious interior
- Stylish design
- Touch pad controls
- BPA free
- 3 years limited warranty
- Stopped working after a few months
- Hard to open its door
9. OTR Convection Microwave Oven by Furrion
This microwave with Multiple Cooking Controls can be used easily for quick and effective cooking. Its power level and defrost time can be adjusted manually as well as automatically for better results.
- Multiple cooking controls
- Manual or automatic defrost
- Speed cooking/baking
- Vent to remove odor and smoke
- Poor construction quality
- Poor performance
10. Convection Microwave Oven by Dometic
The compact design of this convention microwave oven makes it suitable for every RV kitchen. It has enough space to cook and bake any kind of food at different power levels with its 9 pre-programmed controls.
- Compact design
- Reasonable weight of 35 lbs
- Adequate capacity
- Cooking power1000 watts
- Trim and exhaust kit included
- Its buttons work differently
- Did not work properly
After going through the reviews of some of the best convection microwave ovens and buying tips you can easily buy the best one for your home just by comparing the features of various unite available in the market.