It’s quite fun grilling outdoors and relishing the time and moments with your family, friends and loved ones. For such occasions all you want it a picturesque location, a good company, good food and obviously a grill with good performance. And for such purpose, Napoleon sets itself a class apart with its top of the line grills. Compared to most other grills a fine option to look upon is Napoleon grill units which are quite good to Consider. With these top 10 best Napoleon grills reviews, easy cooking is just a purchase away.
1. Napoleon Rogue 425 Propane Grill
Being more on the affordable side and better quality, the Rogue 425 Napoleon grill does come with unique features of its own. With Rogue propane gas grill you can easily boast three burners of steel tube that can easily achieve more than 36,000 BTUs with Sizzle Zoneside infrared side to provide you with higher grilling power. With electronic Jet fire ignition, you can ensure a properly controlled flame with a quick start-up.
- The Jet fire ignition system is meant for better reliability and safety
- With infrared high heat burners, you can easily sear lie steakhouse
- Stainless sear steel plates easily control flare-ups
- Space-saving folding side shelves
- Less heating capacity
2. Napoleon LEX485RSIBPSS-1 LEX 485 Propane Gas Burner
The heavy-duty burner is from Napoleon is add on for double-lined roll top lid that has heat for providing Accu-Probe and oven-like performance Probe temperature. You can discover an ideal complement for your patio with this high performance of oven from Napoleon grills. The Napoleon LEX 485 (also known by the name Mirage 485) is a freestanding natural gas grill with four stainless steel tube burners ideal for providing more than 48,000 BTU cooking power. This is 29 1/2 -inch grill on the cart for 190 sq warming area and 190 sq inches cooking area with 675 sq inches cooking area.
- Jetfire ignition system for better safety and reliability
- I-Glow backlit knobs that help you in night cooking
- Stainless steel heavy gauge body with sear plates available for longevity
- Integrated for cutting board for prepping ice bucket ideal for storing drinks
- Lack of top lighting grill
3. Napoleon T325SBNKTriumph Natural Gas Grill
The Napoleon T495SNK Natural Gas Grill can be a fine choice to include in parties and small gatherings. The grill has a massive 665 square inch space of cooking where you can cook up to 20 patties, vegetables, fish, etc. on a single go. The T495SNK has four separate burners that can be lighted for certain occasions.
So if you’re cooking for a small group or family, you’re able to just use one or two burners for saving on gas. If any party is organized in your house, it would be a great time for all burners that work well at the same time.
- Has an additional fifth burner
- You get 665 sq inch of cooking area
- Is a side burner
- Wheels to get better mobility
- Bottom Cabinet
- Has a foldable tray at sides
- Grease catcher isn’t much reliable
4. Napoleon Prestige 500 Propane Grill
The most unique feature you get with Napoleon Prestige 500 is that it has a rotisserie kit. With the kit, you can easily rotate the meat from where it gets heated. With this feature, you can easily cook kebabs and rotisserie chicken.
With this 500 grill, you can also burner for adding more heat source through the meat. Additionally, with better usability, the grill also offers an attractive sight for hungry people. Make sure that the meat balances well on a rotisserie or the entire things drop in the grill top.
- Has Jet fire system for ignition
- Has rotisserie kit
- Simple storage with cartwheels
- Side and rear burners
- Durable grill top
- The proper balance for rotisserie rod
5. Napoleon Lex 605 Propane Gas Grill
The Napoleon Lex 605 Propane Grill is a fine fixture on top 10 best Napoleon grills reviews. The grill offers 850 sq inches cooking space which fits more than 30 burger patties at the same time. The central grill is available with three bottom burners with rear one for cooking a number of ingredients at once. With infrared side burner, you can cook soups, sauces or can stir-fry.
- Wide space for cooking
- Accu-probe thermometer
- Stainless steel surface
- Aesthetically appealing
- Stays in only one space
- Works only with propane
6. Napoleon TQ2225PO Travel Q Portable Grill
As suggested by the name, the TQ2225PO grill design lets you have cooking equipment with you. The grill is available with a durable handle for carrying with ease. The travel Q grill can feature foldable feet making it simple for storing units away while you’re not using this. This also has secondary feet where you’ve connected propane cylinder. The grill’s cast iron can easily bear high temperatures with better taste in your food.
- Lightweight and portable design
- Even heating
- Grilling with cast iron
- Even heating
- Better area of cooking
- The outer shell isn’t durable like another grill
7. Napoleon TQ285X-BL Portable Propane Grill
Napoleon’s standout feature TQ285X-BL Portable Propane Grill is simply a scissored cart design. The cart is foldable from standing position to compact form while you’re not able to use this. The compact form can be similar to wheeled bags and luggage that can’t be moved. Despite its lightweight design TQ285X-Bl Propane has two sides for cooking food and placing raw ingredients.
- Get even grilling
- Portable scissor cart design
- Two in-built sides
- Cast iron grilling
- Isn’t suitable for cooking at low temperatures
8. Napoleon Travel Q Pro 285 Propane Grill
The Napoleon Travel Q Pro 285 Propane Grill is available with 12,000 BTU heating capacity cooking area. With a large space for cooking, you can easily cook around 15 burger patties with the same size ingredients. The cast iron is available with a wavy pattern for even heat distribution.
- Larger cooking space
- Dual burners
- Handy Rack
- Cast iron surface
- Less portability
9. Napoleon LEX485RSIBNSS-1 Natural Gas Grill
Napoleon LEX485RSIBNSS-1 Natural Gas Grill is around the same as LEX485RSIPSS-1. The difference between the two is a type of gas that has been utilized. The Napoleon grills let you connect gas cylinders for the grill rather than purpose tanks.
Like other grills from Napoleon, the LEX485RSIBNSS-1 comes with four main burners in addition to a rear working on the central cooking area. This has a side sizzle for cooking at high heat.
- Available with six burners
- Ice cube trays
- Inbuilt wheels with foldable sides
- Iron and stainless steel surface
- Works with only natural gas
10. Napoleon Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill
The Prestige 500 has the same specifications as the propane gas version and works with gas cylinders. The main feature you get is a rotisserie kit. And you can cook meat patties easily on top of the rotating steel rod in addition to rear burner space. Not only the kit makes it possible to have other dishes, but also creates an entertaining view of the party.
- Simple and durable clean grill
- Rotisserie Kit
- Wide space for cooking
- Jet fire ignition
- A little effort required for Rotisserie
With its versatile range of grills, Napoleon brings something for every person’s cooking requirement. Whether you require something portable or just wish to become the center attraction of the party, you’ve got a lot with these Napoleon grills.